Pets may be brought for boarding or picked up during the following hours:
MONDAY through FRIDAY 7:00-9:00am and 4:00-6:00pm
Other hours by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
The kennel is CLOSED for delivery and pick-ups on all major HOLIDAYS.
There will be a $30.00 charge for after-hours pick up or delivery of pets, except in the cases of emergencies, such as hospitalizations or a death in the Family. Voice mail is checked regularly, so please leave a message.
Boarding rates: Payment terms are cash or check only, due at the time of pickup.
The large crate(dimensions are 48x30x34) is 17.00/day
The large pen( dimensions are 6ft x 4ftx 8ft) is 20.00/day
- When an owner has 2 dogs, of the same family, in the same crate or pen, the cost is 16.00/day/dog.
- When an owner has 3 dogs, of the same family, in the same pen, the cost is 15.00/day/dog.
- Play sessions, also known as “Runabouts”, are an extra charge of 5.00/each time. The requirements are that the dog must be good with other animals and come to us when called upon on the 3 acre facility. These are WEATHER permitting.
- We also offer XTRA walk sessions for those that do not wish to play or just need more time to potty or be outside to enjoy the fresh air. These are charged as 5.00/each time.
- Older boarders requiring “special” attention due to occasional accidents, changing of bedding, needing extra time outs, will be charged an additional fee of 5.00-10.00. This will be noted as a TLC fee.
- Puppies will be charged a fee of 17.00/day, plus an additional fee of 5.00-10.00 due to extra needs to maintain the potty training efforts. It is NOT advised to board puppies younger than 5-6 months as their vaccinations are not complete up until that time frame as well as the ability to handle the stress of boarding . The extra fee will be noted as a TLC fee.
- Charges are based on a 24 hour schedule and we do charge for ½ days. On stays of 2 days or less, you will be charged By-the-Day. We do offer a professional discount for those staying for long –term boarding. Daycare needs are charged a minimum of 25.00/day. Please contact us for the details.
We offer 2 different housing options for the canine visitors.
- A large crate (dimensions are 48x30x34).
- A large pen (dimensions are 6ft x 4ft x 8ft, some pens vary slightly).
The dogs all get treated the same as for their care; the difference is the space available to them during their stay. The dogs all get walked 2x daily on a 26 foot flexi-lead on a 3 acre grass pasture. Additional outs available upon request for a minimal fee. We allow them time to “poop-pee-play” and then we bring them in. They get fed twice day with the recommended food/amount provided by owner or kennel. I do suggest bringing the dogs’ regular diet as not to upset the intestinal system.
We offer GROUP play sessions on our 3 acre enclosure, Extra INDIVIDUAL walk sessions , total grooming services, EXIT baths with PREMIUM shampoos, or even just a basic toenail trim to keep the clicking on the hardwood floors to a minimum once home again.
We can accommodate SPECIAL needs clients, such as daily medications, special diets, injections or treatments. An additional and appropriate fee would apply and be discussed at the time of checking in or on the phone during the making of the appointment.
We offer a separate room made especially for cats. It provides individual cubicles for the resident. The room has a viewing window with trees and birds outside for entertainment throughout the day. A cat tree in the room allows comfortable perching so cats can just hang out and relax. Cat friendly music piped in adds to the atmosphere.
This room gives comfort to cats and their owners needing to leave their feline friends.
The charge is $13.00/day and also includes a litter pan/litter/towel and food, unless provided by the owner (as cats can be finicky eaters). I use the granular litter BUT if your cat is fussy and you use the clumping style, I would suggest that you bring your own brand. I also want to mention that I do have a refrigerator in the kennel and those that feed a wet food, I can cap the remainder to be fed and keep it from spoilage until the next feeding.